Monday, September 19, 2016

Aerobic-instructor-04

I know that my health is in serious danger – my doctor has told me so on many occasions. I have made several attempts to get my aerobics fitness up, but all of them have failed. It is difficult, you see, to get in shape when you're a self-conscious as I am. Self-conscious might be an understatement – I can't leave the house. I'm what is sometimes called a shut in. I have paralyzing social anxiety. How can I find an aerobic instructor? I can't even get myself out of the house!


Of course many people tell me to get an aerobic instructor DVD, but I think it is dangerous to make contact with the outside world when you don't know who you're dealing with. I know that there are aerobics instructors out there who have made videos for people like me, or even just people who can't get to the gym on a regular basis, but I'm afraid to order them over the Internet. It has taken me a number of years just to build up the contacts that I have now. My sister visits me once a month. I have a store that delivers my groceries. What I don't have is some way to get an aerobic instructor tape delivered. And I certainly can't get to the gym. You might not understand this, you might think I'm just lazy, but the outside world is absolutely terrifying to me.


Some people say that the solution is to get a fitness instructor to come to my house, but I've heard the news too many times to fall for something like that. Although I'm sure there are some aerobic instructors who are legitimate – I'm sure almost any little aerobic instructor that I'm likely to find will be legitimate – they still are those rare cases that you hear about. Someone, posing as a professional, be it a doctor or an aerobic instructor gains your trust, gets into your house, and then does unspeakable things. Perhaps they even are an aerobic instructor, with legitimate credentials that they can use to cover up their nefarious deeds. All the better as an excuse to get into your house. Oh I know, I may sound paranoid, and perhaps I am paranoid, but paranoia has kept me alive this long hasn't it? I'll find some way to exercise eventually, but in the meantime, I'm happy to just be alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment